Temple Lofts HOA
General Board Minutes
(12 August 2021)
Call to order: 07:00 am/pm
In Attendance: ⬛(present) ⬜ (absent)
- ⬛ (Off Site Property Manager) – Itay Zigdon
- ⬛ (On-Site Property Manager) – TBD
- ⬛ (President) – Chris Higgins
- ⬜ (Vice President) – Daniel Yousef
- ⬛ (Treasurer) – Kirsten Severson
- ⬜ (Secretary) – TBD
- ⬜ (Member) – TBD
Board and On-Site Manager Updates
- Year in Review (Completed Items):
- Pre-empted Maintenance strategy implemented
- Fixed and maintaining: Ejector Pump, Storm Drain Pumps, Booster Pumps, Inlet/Exhaust Fans, A/C for common (Lobby, Gym, Community Room), etc.
- Full-Building Periodic Maintenance scheduling internally and with vendors: Air Handlers, Hydrojetting, Ejector Pumps, Roof, Boilers/Water Heaters/water Pump, Garage Doors, etc.
- Setup standard communications flow
- Setup website and FAQs covering all common issues – moving, keys, bikes, construction, etc.
- Security Upgrades – Front Door (Gap, Security Post, Handle), Bike Cages, Key Cores
- Mr. Delgado is Mr fix-it:
- Roof: Achieved full mfg warranty on roof work for main building, setup maintenance for towers as well
- Reducing Costs: Changed telecom plans
- Reserve Study: Updated reserve study, 49% from 37%, Setup scheduled dues increases
- Water Crossover Issues on X15 Stack: Investigated, Leaving as-is
- Air Handlers/HVAC System – Completed testing and adjustments
- Identified limits Sound (50dBA) & Vibration (0.001 g, 0‐30Hz, 0.003g 30‐130Hz)
- If there are any future complaints, measure with calibrated decibel meter and vibration sensor at trouble locations
- Current thoughts are if sound and vibration is within spec and unit is running properly, it will likely stay as-is.
- If the owner wants more done, we will gladly facilitate but we may have to request they cover the costs of the upgrade
- DELGADO: Garage Fan updated VFD to large exhaust fan, now adjustable to be within spec – testing to validate operation within spec.
- Community activities:
- Beautify Gardening, Butterfly Garden
- Temple Documents – CC&Rs, Bylaws, Rules&Regs
- Boiler Upgrade
- Waterproofed floor, 4 tanks (4x115gal=460gal), new piping
- NEXT: drywall, paint, wall coverings, strapping to wall, secure mounting beams, extra 5th tank, roof-top hose bib for roof leak testing
- Fire Inspections: new vendor to handle ALL fire testing – Costco Fire
- Signage: TBD: Vehicle gates, 3rd and 5th floor unmarked Residential Doors
- TBD ITEMS:
- Roof: Working on additional sealant, A/C sealant
- Mills Act: Leveraging Garry’s contact, working with City, website being updated with Temple, 1 multi-unit building is allowed into the program per year
- Late Payments: Just talk with us, otherwise without response it has to be legal, official, and expensive
- Reserve Study Progress: Finalizing dues increase schedule with Finance Team after midyear results
- Spa: Checking on city permit
- Garage/Storage water Leaks
- NPNA (North Pine Neighborhood Alliance): Tracking the 810 Pine adjacent building proposal.
- Unapproved upgrades: Get information about possible jackhammer usage?
- We’re working on addressing the biggest issues first, everything else is prioritized in our backlog
- Feel free to ask about or challenge prioritization, doing the research yourself will help get it done faster
- Think about “What’s your goal?”, “Is this something that can be fixed?”, “Is this specific to my unit or the community”
- MILLS ACT:
- Alan: Had questions on where the money comes from and where it goes to – we will have a rep from the city come and answer questions. Higgins to send out some notes.
Previous Action Items:
Prepared by: Name (Title) Chris Higgins (President)